Vision, Mission & Values
Stating what the organization stands for in an inspiring way invites commitment on a personal level and it keeps the organization on course during tough times.
The value becomes promises that an organization makes and if lived by the core values, it creates the most important cultural value of all, TRUST, and trusting atmosphere allows for change.
Here are the Vision, Mission and Core Values of SGVP.
- To create and provide “Learning opportunities” to the students
- For supporting them – To enhance their inner potential and
- To develop value-based life skills, Which eventually lead them to become the responsible citizens.
- Combine study, sports and spirituality.
- Responsive to the student needs.
- Proud to be the best at what we do.
- Sensitive to improve the quality of life in the community.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards.